Last Updated: 15th May 2020
This website is not intended for children and we do not knowingly collect data relating to children.
PERSONAL INFORMATION WE MAY OBTAIN FROM YOU
We may collect and obtain and use the following Personal Information about you:
- Information you supply to us directly – this includes the information that you provide when filling in forms on our site, registering to use our services, or corresponding with us through our site or by phone, email or otherwise. Information we collect about you – this includes information provided through your visits to our site, which includes location and traffic data, weblogs, resources you access and other communication data.
- Information received from other sources – this includes information we receive about you from third parties including business partners, sub-contractors, advertising networks and search information providers. We will notify you when we receive information about you from them and the purposes for which we intend to use that information.
We may obtain information about your computer, which includes your IP address, browser type and operating system where available. This accumulation of data is used to assist system administration, and to supply information to our advertisers. To the extent that any of this information constitutes Personal Information for the purposes of the data Protection Laws, it will be processed by us in accordance with our responsibilities under the Data Protection Laws.
We may also collect information regarding your browsing activity and interests through use of a cookie file. This cookie file is stored on the hard drive of your computer, and contains information that is transferred to your computer’s hard drive. We use the collection of this Personal Information to help us improve the experience of users on our site and to deliver a more personalised service with more relevant content. The collection of this Personal Information allows us to:
- Store Personal Information indicative of your preferences, allowing us to adjust our site to appeal to your individual interests
- Estimate the size and usage patterns of our audience
- Record the Personal Information of any transactions carried out by you through our site
- Identify you upon your return to our site
- Increase the speed of your searches
Our advertisers may also issue cookies, however we have no control over the cookies they issue.
WHERE WE STORE PERSONAL INFORMATION ABOUT YOU
We store the Personal Information you provide us with on our secure servers. In the event of us giving you (or you choosing) a password which grants you access to specific areas within our site, it remains your responsibility to maintain the confidentiality of this password. This includes the responsibility to refrain from sharing your password with other parties.
Because the transmission of Personal Information via the internet cannot be assumed completely secure, we cannot guarantee the security of any of your Personal Information transmitted to our site; you are therefore responsible for any risk associated with such transmission. We will however at all times take all reasonable steps to ensure the transmission of your Personal Information is executed as securely as possible, and upon receipt of your Personal Information we will continue at all times to enforce strict security procedures and features in an attempt to prevent any unauthorised access.
We collect Personal Information and other information about you to allow us to provide the service and to improve our service. We may share any information we collect with our third party service providers to our service providers for the same purposes. We use your Personal Information to form a view on what we think you may want or need, or what may be of interest to you. This is how we decide which products, services and offers may be relevant for you (we call this marketing).
HOW WE USE YOUR INFORMATION
The information we hold about you may be used in any of the following ways:
- To provide and to improve our services to you
- To send you further information about our services for which we think you may have an interest.
- To send you further information about our services based on a request we have received from you
- To fulfil our obligations to you
- To provide you with notification about any changes to our services relevant to you
We may also use the Personal Information we hold about you to provide you with information about other services we offer which we feel may be of interest to you. We may provide this information electronically via email, telephonically via SMS or telephone, and/or by post. and, in each case, you have not opted out of receiving that marketing If you wish to reject such communication regarding our other services, we will give you the opportunity to terminate our permission to contact you for such purposes.
We will get your express opt-in consent before we share your personal data with any company outside Wedding Professionals Association of Malaysia for marketing purposes.
DISCLOSURE OF YOUR INFORMATION
Disclosure of your personal information to third parties will occur if:
- We sell or purchase any business or assets. In such case, we may authorise the disclosure of your Personal Information to prospective sellers or buyers of such business or assets
- Cloudhrm.my or the substantial majority of its assets are sold to a third party. In such case, your Personal Information may be one of the transferred assets
- We are required to disclose your Personal Information in order to fulfil any legal obligation, to enforce our Terms and
Conditions, or to protect the property, rights or safety of cloudhrm.my, users of our services or others. In such case, information may be exchanged with third party companies or organisations in order to prevent fraud or reduce credit risk.
You retain the right to request us to refrain from processing your Personal Information for the purposes of marketing. To exercise such right, you may reply to any information we send you, detailing your request that we refrain from sending any further marketing correspondence, or you can exercise this same right by contacting us electronically via email at email@example.com. We may at times provide links on our site to third party websites, including without limitation those owned or managed by our partner networks, affiliates or advertisers. These websites have separate privacy policies, and we therefore cannot accept any responsibility for the content. As such, choosing to follow these links is a choice you make at your own risk, and we advise that you check these websites’ individual privacy policies before submitting any Personal Information.
We are required to maintain your Personal Information accurately, if you believe any of the Personal Information that we process is inaccurate you are entitled to contact us to correct any inaccuracies at firstname.lastname@example.org. Where we agree that the Personal Information held by us is inaccurate we will correct such inaccuracies without undue delay.
We will not be responsible for correcting inaccuracies in third party Personal Information unless you have informed us of such inaccuracies and we will provide you with reasonable assistance in complying with your obligations as data controller under the applicable Data Protection Laws in relation to any inaccurate third party data.
Right to be forgotten – if we no longer have a legal basis to process your Personal Information or if the legal basis that we are relying on is consent and you subsequently withdraw your consent then we will stop processing your personal data. To the extent that you no longer wish to be contacted by us we will need to maintain a record of that to ensure that we do not contact you again in the future.
You are responsible for ensuring that any third party request to be forgotten is applied to any third party Personal Information that you send to us, we will provide you with reasonable assistance in complying with your obligations as data controller under the applicable Data Protection Laws in relation to any third party requests to be forgotten.
ACCESSING YOUR INFORMATION
You may at any time contact us to review the Personal Information we hold about you. You may exercise this right by contacting us at email@example.com or otherwise in accordance with the Data Protection Laws.
QUESTIONS, COMMENTS AND GETTING IN TOUCH